Words come to mind instantly. Powerful words, like precision, craftsmanship, and skill. For centuries, the inscription “Made in Switzerland” has carried with it an untainted mystique. An air of quality. And not without reason. Passed from generation to generation, the attention to detail and the devotion to perfection are as natural to the Swiss as the snow in their Alps. Today, Swiss watches can be found on the wrists of kings. Swiss chocolates mark special occasions. And the Swiss Army Knife is the very picture of precision craftsmanship. Swiss pride in upholding this history is your guarantee that every Wenger Swiss Army Knife and every Wenger Watch will live up to its reputation.
Like what you see? Browse the entire collection here!
The Wenger Swiss Army Knife
Engineering Beyond Expectations
- Master cutlers since 1893, based in Delemont, Switzerland
- Official supplier to the Swiss Army since 1908
- Recognized as one of Switzerland’s premier manufacturers with prestigious “Crossbow” designation
- ISO 9001 organized manufacturer
- Every knife hand-QC’d at factory
- Innovation, Engineering, Manufacturing
- Lifetime warranty
- Innovative implements
- Serrated, self-sharpening scissors that will virtually not fail
- Packlock System – Locking, two-stage main blade. The blade stops at 115° before closing to allow the user to clear fingers from point of closure. Lock prevents accidental closure of blade while in use.
- Locking Screwdrivers – Flat head and some Phillips® head screwdrivers retract into the body of the knife to prevent accidental closure.
- Serrated blades
- Removable tools
- Adjustable pliers
- Double cut wood saw
- Evolution – The next generation Swiss Army Knife that improves grip though ergonomics – the end result is a visually appealing tool that provides more functionality and safety than ever before.